- Simple Download and Installation instructions:
Click on any one of the [Download links] on our website to download our [FREE software] for MS Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP. At the prompt, select “Save”. Please make sure that you remember the name of the file and where you are saving it. Alternatively, click “Run” and the software will start the installation process without saving the file on your computer. When the file has been downloaded, double click on its icon. When downloading the casino software you will need to select the software version in which you wish to play; Full, Lite or Classic. You will also need to select your currency (USD, Euro, Yen, Pounds) and language before being able to complete the download process. After you have selected your gaming preference please follow the instructions on the screen. After the installation is completed, an icon of our casino will appear on your desktop. Our casino will also be included in your Programs group in the Start menu. Start our casino and enjoy!
- How do I register?
You can register directly from the casino software. To register from the casino software:
- Click on "Play for Real Money"
- Click on "Create Account"
- Fill in the registration form, being careful to enter your correct information. *Note: You will not be able to change your User ID, birth date or name after you register. Please be sure to enter your information correctly.
Or to register from within a Free Mode game:
- From the main hall select "Play for Real Money"
- Click on "Create Account"
- Fill in the registration form being careful to enter your correct information
- Do I need to register to Play for Free?
The first time you download and install a Ever88 Entertainment Casino, you will be asked to register for a Play For Fun Account. This process is quick and easy, and requires no financial information.
- How do I purchase Credits to play for real?
To purchase credits or chips from the casino software, click on the “Cashier” button.
- Choose your payment method from the top menu bar.
- Fill out the purchase credits form.
- Click on "OK" and your deposit will be added to your account immediately! Good Luck!
- Can I play the games for free?
Yes. You are welcome to try our games in Free Play Mode with no obligations for as long as you wish. When you are ready to play for real, simply register to open a real Money account.
- How do I get free credits?
- From the casino software, click on "Free Play"
- Enter the amount of Free Play chips you wish to play with.
- Click on "OK" and enjoy!
- How can I be assured of a fast customer support response?
Our support team is here around the clock to serve and assist you. You can choose the method that’s most convenient to your needs. Contact us via Live Chat from within the casino software, call our phone support or submit a question via [email protected] . We can guarantee that a member of our team will deal with your query quickly and professionally. You can help us provide top quality service by providing your user ID and Casino Name and any relevant information when submitting your question.
- How do I get the New Player Sign-Up Bonus?
The New Player Sign-Up bonus will be added automatically when you register for the first time in one of our casinos that offer this bonus. Please make sure you fully read and understand the rules before registering for a Real Player account. Please contact Customer Support if you did not receive your bonus or have any questions about the sign-up bonus.
- How do I get my Initial Deposit Bonus?
Once you have logged into your Real Player Account, simply make your first deposit and you will receive a message asking if you would like to accept the Initial Deposit Bonus along with its Wager Requirements. If you accept, it will be added to your account immediately. Contact Support if you have any problems receiving this bonus. Make sure you fully read and understand the rules regarding this bonus.
- General withdrawals: How long does it take? How do i receive my winnings?
Our casino processes all payouts on a daily basis. Payouts will be sent to players according to the payment methods used to buy chips. Our Processing time is 3 days; delivery will then depend on the method we use to refund you, and your location. All winnings are subject to our fraud prevention measures. Please visit the [security] section of our site to be aware of these.
- Reverse withdrawals: I have made a withdrawal and want to return the money to my Casino account, is this possible?
There are two steps you can take to reverse your withdrawal into your casino account.
- Click on the “Cashier” button, next select “Reverse Withdrawal”. This will allow you to reverse any pending withdrawals to your casino account.
- Alternatively you can contact our support team and ask them to reverse the withdrawal for you.
Please note: requests for reversals should be sent within 24hrs of your withdrawal to guarantee their successful reversal – once they have begun to be processed by our accounting team, it is not company policy to reverse a withdrawal; withdrawals can only be reversed in their full amount.
- Am I required to pay taxes on my winnings?
Rules for taxation on casino winnings vary from country to country. You are responsible for checking with your local tax authorities to determine if you are required to pay taxes on winnings received from our casinos.
- Are there any limits on my Play For Real Account as far as depositing or withdrawing is concerned?
- On Play For Real accounts, there is a minimum deposit amount of $ 25.00 and a limit of $1000 per day for deposits (this can be lifted upon review of account).
- There is a minimum withdrawal amount of $25.00
- You must meet wager requirements before cashing out any bonuses and winnings if applicable (rules).
- What documents do I need to send to get my cash-out?
If you use a credit card to make a purchase at the casino, our security department will require you to send in your documents before releasing any cash-outs. This need only be done once per card, and only for credit card deposits and identification purposes. The documents we request are:
- Front and back of the credit card(s) being used.
- Your signature (use ink please) below each credit card photocopy
- Official picture ID (drivers license, passport, etc)
- First page of your credit card statements (we only need the portion with the card number, name and billing address)
- Authorization Release Form
You may fax or email these documents to us, or send them by regular ground mail if you prefer.
- How do I know what the current promotion is?
Current promotions can be found in several places:
- In your email inbox
- As a pop-up in your casino software when you log in
- Click “Promotions” on the Lobby page of the casino software
- Visit our websites and click on “Promotions” or “Bonus”
- I get a "Can’t update frame!" message. What is the problem?
This message appears to players using our casino software on the Windows Vista Operating System. If you are using Windows Vista, we recommend that you download the latest version of our casino software, which is now compatible with all windows based operating systems, including Windows Vista.
To update, follow these steps:
- If the casino software is running, close it.
- Locate the casino shortcut on your computer (usually found on the Desktop) or open “Search” from the Start Menu and search for the following file: casino.exe.
- Right-click the file (Note: Do not double-click).
- Select "Run as Administrator” from the menu that appears.
- What are the recommended minimum system specifications?
The minimum system requirements are as follows:
- IBM PC-compatible computer
- Windows 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
- 32 megabytes of RAM
- 16-bit color video card (800×600 resolution mode) with openGL Support
- VGA screen
- 56k Modem (for Real Play Mode and updates)
The recommended system requirements are as follows:
- IBM PC-compatible computer
- Windows NT/2000/XP (ask the tech team)
- 128MB of RAM
- 16-bit color video card (1024×768 resolution mode) with openGL Support
- VGA screen
- Soundcard and speakers
- High speed modem
- I try to login but I can’t connect to the casino server. What is the problem?
Make sure to write your User Name and Password properly. These are CaSe SeNsItIvE – capitol letters count! The maximum amount of characters in a User ID or Password is 8. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet. To test your Internet connection, start your preferred browser (ex: Netscape or Internet Explorer) and try to visit any website (ex: www.yahoo.com). Please be aware as to whether or not your ability to connect to our servers may be being affected by a Firewall, or any other security measures which may be implemented on your computer, or the server which your computer receives its Internet connection from. If you are connected to the Internet and you still can’t login to our Casino Server, please contact our Customer Support Team stating the casino that you were attempting to connect to and the exact error message that you received.
- Do I have to call overseas to play at your casino?
You do NOT need to call overseas to play in our casino. All you need to do is connect to the Internet in the way you usually do to browse the web. We guarantee that you won’t receive any hidden telephone charges as a result of playing in our casino.
- I get a "GetPrivateProfileString" message. What is the problem?
This message may appear to players using our casino software on the Windows 98 or Millennium Edition (Me) Operating Systems. If you get this error message, we recommend that you download the latest version of our casino software, now compatible with all Windows-based operating systems, including Windows 98/Me.
- Click on the following link: Download
- Select "Run" when presented with the "File Download" box.
- The software will begin downloading. If you receive any further pop-up notices, please select “Run” or “OK” to complete the download process.
- You are now ready to install the casino software and begin playing again!
- I was in the middle of a game and I lost the connection, what happened to the game?
We take great care to make sure that our servers offer our players the highest level of reliability. If you loose your connection to the games, the majority of the time it is because of an error that has occurred somewhere between your computer and our server. This is due to a drop in connection or some other normal disruption in the internets relay of information. Our server records every game results before sending them to your computer to be displayed, so even if the connection was lost between your computer and our server, the game results will be accurately recorded and the results will be reflected in your account balance the next time you login.
- How do I find out what time the promotion starts in my time zone?
Our newsletters give the start and end time of the promotions in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). You can find many helpful time converter sites on the internet that will assist you to convert GMT into your local time. If you need any help, contact our Support Team. If you need any help, contact Support.
- How can I update my information in the software?
In order to change or update your account information, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your casino account (Real play mode)
- Select "My Account" from the top menu bar (the check mark)
- Click "Modify My Account".
- You will then be prompted to update/change the relevant information.
- For security reasons, you are unable to change your name and birth date in the database.
- To update your Credit Card details, please go to the "cashier" menu and under the Credit Card section click on the "view/modify" option.
- What is the difference between the Full, Light and Classic versions of the software?
- Full Version includes the Ever88 Entertainment 2 software, music
- Lite Version includes the Ever88 Entertainment 2 software
- Classic Version includes the Ever88 Entertainment 1 version, for those who prefer the older style of Ever88 Entertainment. *This version will not be updated*
- I am experiencing an error in my game, what should I do?
- If the error is graphics-related, most likely your computer is low on RAM. First try restarting the computer, turning off all other programs, and restarting the casino. This will most often fix the problem.
- If the error is pay-out or server-related, please go to the “Help” menu, click “Email” and select “Game Related”. Enter all information about the error including date and time, game played, and a description of the error. This will allow our technical team to have a look and determine what the problem is. You will be compensated if any credits were lost because of the error.
- If you are having trouble sending an email from within the software, make sure you disable any pop-up blockers, internet security programs, and anti-spy-ware programs, as they will prevent the casino from emailing out.
- If you are still having trouble, contact support for additional information and assistance.
- I am having trouble using the Refer-a-Friend link in the software or I am having trouble sending an email from within my software. What is the problem?
Make sure you disable any pop-up blockers, internet security programs, and anti-spy-ware programs, as they will prevent the casino from emailing out – you may turn them back on once you are finished
- I am receiving an error when I try to log in. What is the problem?
- Make sure you are logging into the correct casino for the User ID you are using, and remember it is CaSe SeNsItivE (password too).
- Make a note of the exact error message you are receiving and contact support for assistance